I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!! I howled at your octopus attempt--not to laugh AT you as I've had similar products come off my hook!!! Your owl is fabulous--way better looking than mine! I also love the goofy eyed rectangular monster thingy; looking forward to more! p.s. I can't believe how FAST you are! It takes me months!
Nice job, D! I still love the octopus though. Andrey and I think you should sew one more tentacle the same size as the first. We think that would look fantastic. Maybe for my birthday?
Empowering, Informative, Exciting Pregnancy, Childbirth and Breastfeeding Resources
The Joy of Natural Childbirth by Helen Wessel
Breastfeeding Made Simple by Mohrbacher and Kendall-Tackett
Taking Charge of Your Fertility (Revised Edition): The Definitive Guide to Natural Birth Control, Pregnancy Acheivement and Reproductive Health by Toni Weschler
I'm impressed! I like the guy you are doing next.
ReplyDeleteI LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!! I howled at your octopus attempt--not to laugh AT you as I've had similar products come off my hook!!! Your owl is fabulous--way better looking than mine! I also love the goofy eyed rectangular monster thingy; looking forward to more!
ReplyDeletep.s. I can't believe how FAST you are! It takes me months!
Nice job, D! I still love the octopus though. Andrey and I think you should sew one more tentacle the same size as the first. We think that would look fantastic. Maybe for my birthday?
ReplyDeleteI also like Louise's comment, "I like the guy you are doing next." She said it! Oh brother, I'm in a foul mood today. Sorry.
ReplyDelete