Friday, December 21, 2007

The Countdown is On

So many countdowns are on right now. VERY exciting!

2 more sleeps 'til Jen & Andrey are here
3 more sleeps to Christmas dinner
4 more sleeps to Christmas Day
6 more sleeps to the arrival of the rest of our cool tour group
8 more sleeps to tour departure day

It's going to go by so fast, I know it. Must be certain to thoroughly enjoy and appreciate every moment.

Hopefully Micah will cooperate and not leave me in a sleep deprived fog... last night was horrible. What the heck? He's 14 months old and awake so darned much most nights. I wish I understood. Last night I was not feeling very loving and motherly. Mainly driven by not wanting to wake up the rest of the house.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are so encouraging. Please don't be shy!