Andrew's second bag was delivered last night around midnight and everything was there. The bag didn't fare quite as well; its inaugural journey may have been its last.
Eva favorite items were her undies and we all got some great, cute and comfortable clothes. It was an early Christmas around here this morning! I suppose we could have saved the stuff for Christmas, but winter is so short here we need to get all the wear we can out of the heavier items he brought back for us. Plus the kids needed new socks. Micah had been wearing the same pair for 3 days already ;)
Micah has been weird the last few days. Poor appetite, cranky, kind of needy. Not super obviously teething but that's the only explanation I can fathom at this time. Hopefully it clears up. I'm ready to strongly "encourage" him to quit waking up at night but he is not amenable to that idea whatsoever right now. Poor kid.
-
No comments:
Post a Comment
Comments are so encouraging. Please don't be shy!