Saturday, December 1, 2007

Decorating Time

Phase One has gone extremely well! I got all of our non-tree decorations up (except the outdoor lights, which require another adult to protect the children from the foul language- are we the only family that loses it when putting up outdoor lights?) and had fun doing it! Eva mostly just enjoyed the Santa Gear, and dressed up Rocking Horse so he is nice and warm.

Andrew's on his way home!!! Currently enjoying Four Hour Stopover Number One. Can't WAIT to see him again!

The kids and I went through the new Starbucks drivethrough first thing this morning. I meant to bring my camera. It is a very esthetically pleasing building! My mocha, unfortunately, was a little disappointing. Probably because I made the mistake of ordering light milk. I got flustered. I was stopped a little short of the ordering speaker and couldn't discern much of what she was saying. I caught that she was asking what kind of milk I wanted and I figured hmm, maybe I should get light. Won't make the same mistake next time! I also ordered the "apple and cinnamon donut" in vain hope that it might be an apple jack. No dice, but the donuts were actually super delicious. Not worth $1.50 of course, but delicious anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are so encouraging. Please don't be shy!