Monday, December 17, 2007

A Great Start to the Week!


Last week Eva was pretty defiant, clingy, and grumpy. She had the sniffles and one late-ish night and there was no pleasing her. Tough for all of us. She seems to be over whatever it was that was putting her off because we have had two great days and counting. With the exception of the three consecutive 2am head-kicking mountain climbs into the middle position in our bed, immediately followed by the declaration "I have to go pee" (parental accompaniment required).

Today I got to sleep in until just before Andrew left for work, and Eva slept in 'til almost 8:30! This is unheard of. Especially since at one point Micah had the corn popper going in the office outside her room. We did a few things around the house this morning, I taught Eva the expression "sticks to your ribs" as we had a hearty oatmeal breakfast, wrapped her gift to her gymnastics teacher, she read for a while with her Nana, Micah puttered around happily until his naptime. After lunch we went to the mall to get a picture with Santa. I've posted what may possibly be the lowest quality "Photo with Santa". But I don't care, I just wanted the momento.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are so encouraging. Please don't be shy!