Micah's 'normal' is to wake up at least 3 times in the night asking for milk. Sometimes more- more times than my foggy brain can count. Well last night before bed I told him he could have milk ONE TIME between bedtime and the time that Daddy gets up. He agreed. And stuck to his end of the deal!!! He slept more soundly than I've seen him sleep. And much later!
Here's hoping this is new normal!
-
That's awesome!!! Good sleeps, here you come!
ReplyDeleteIt's about frigging time, micah! joking. I feel for you, 2 + years of early risings. Here's hoping for good sleeps from here on in! p.s. did you see the latest pix of Koen? He's uber cute. Chubby cheeks!
ReplyDeleteNo kidding, it sure IS about time. Last night we cut him off the snacking and he wasn't happy but did eventually accept. For an hour at a time. For hours. But we're on the way, I think!
ReplyDelete