
Pretty typical weekend Micah... nudie boy watching a movie.
Since I posted about his dry day, he totally regressed in the potty training department. He got sick and the antibiotics gave him the runs, so we had to go back to the pullups. After a couple of weeks of that, even when his diarrhea resolved he got very relaxed about his toileting. We changed more dirty diapers in the course of a few weeks than we had in the whole previous year, I think! Thankfully, that ugly phase has passed. But he doesn't care to use the toilet for pee if he's got a nice absorbant pullup on. So he does best nude. Generally he will use the toilet or the grass out back if he's naked. If he is wearing anything on his bottom, he just uses that.
I have heard that some kids can be trained with a weekend of nudity. Not ours!
Soon....
No comments:
Post a Comment
Comments are so encouraging. Please don't be shy!