It never ends...
Ah well, the good news is that I almost always have an opportunity to catch up on the lost sleep in the mornings with Micah. Can't say the same for Andrew though!
Yesterday afternoon Andrew went for a run- first run in quite a long time. This may or may not be relevant.
At about 10pm he started feeling rotten. He got chills and the shakes. No fever though. He had flank and back pain. Makes me wonder if he has some kind of kidney infection. Could pulled muscles or a complaining body cause these sorts of symptoms? He never got a fever. Today he feels a little better. No more chills but still some pain. So weird. I feel bad for him!
Now of course I couldn't sleep soundly knowing he was feeling so rotten. Until he settled down, neither did I. Got a few decent hours after that, and then Micah was up and bugging me. I didn't give in and feed him, but he did ask repeatedly. Then he fell asleep and my restless legs took over keeping me awake.
It is truly amazing to me how there seems to be always something going on to interrupt and disturb our nights. But by now it's the norm. So we work around it. I am so grateful for my nap opportunities, and I will NEVER, EVER take a good night's sleep for granted again!!
-
No comments:
Post a Comment
Comments are so encouraging. Please don't be shy!