Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Good Energy Today

Today has been good. Micah is finally sleeping pretty much through the night! I think he might have woken up at 4am, but I don't really remember. I slept hard and felt good today.

I hosted Bible Study- there were only two of us. We watched the U.S. Presidential inauguration and ended with prayer. Not a usual Bible Study format, but it felt right on this historic day.

I tried to get Micah to sleep before going to pick up Eva from school, but there wasn't enough time. I tried again after we got home, but I guess he had rested enough during the first try to sabotage another effort.

Eva has the sniffles again. She's lasted a whole two weeks. She has been feeling a little stressed about school again- she says she's lonely- so I'm sure that's a contributing factor. I hope that this passes quickly and that it remains mild.

I am making pizza from scratch. The kids always enjoy using the rolling pin, dressing up their own little pizza, and eating copious amounts of raw dough. Often Micah doesn't have any dough left for his personal pizza. ;) I enjoy making pizza, but it is quite time consuming, so I am pleased that I have enough energy for it today. And that the kids were very accomodating. It wasn't so long ago that I had to fight for every productive moment in the kitchen!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are so encouraging. Please don't be shy!