Micah hasn't been wanting to sleep in his crib for a few weeks. Yesterday I took off one of the sides to make it into a "big boy bed". He likes it but he still didn't want to sleep in it tonite. I had to wait until he was asleep to transfer him from our bed. Not that I blame him really- we do have maybe the most comfortable bed in the whole world!! (Three years since we bought it and we still thank God for that blessing almost every single night. Awesome investment!!!)
His crib mattress, on the other hand, is plastic covered and has been slept on previously by 4 other children. Not quite as cozy.
I'm not in a big hurry to buy him a bed, though. I'd rather wait to invest in a full bedroom set for him once we're living in Canada again, hopefully owning our own home and planning to stay put for some time. Get something that is just right for our situation. So for now, he'll either sleep in his 'daybed', or maybe on the futon. And that will do just fine.
-
No comments:
Post a Comment
Comments are so encouraging. Please don't be shy!