Today our electricity was out for 5 hours as planned. I was very impressed that it went out and then back on at exactly the times they indicated. I was able to effectively work around it.
I talked to the vet today about Duna. He thinks maybe she has an ulcer which is causing her to vomit after she eats. He is going to get some meds which will hopefully help her out. He is also going to explore boarding options for her. I don't hold a lot of hope but at least I'm exploring that avenue.
Today I cooked a roast beef. I was at the store yesterday and saw what looked like a nice roast and thought, "how hard can it be?" Well kids, let me tell ya. It was inedible. Mom, when I'm there you're going to have to walk me through the ins and outs of roast choosing and cooking. I need private tutoring!
-
No comments:
Post a Comment
Comments are so encouraging. Please don't be shy!