Sunday, June 8, 2008

Yet another Portrait...



I'm trying to better my skills with my camera so I've been reading tons of blogs and shooting more and more pictures. For those of you that care about photography I'm looking to buy a few lenses this summer. (that's right Dana a few...that means more than one.) Anyway, I've been using only one lens for the last 5 months to see if I can become more creative. I'm not sure if that has worked but the quality of the images are way better out of my cheap $100 50mm lens then I have out of any other lens that I've used. So needless to say this exercise of using only one lens has opened my eyes and now I truly know what I want to buy next....another 50mm lens but higher end and a 85mm lens. Prime lenses are the way to go...


Okay, on to the interesting stuff....We had to cancel the shoot yesterday so I shot the kids instead. (no not literally) Dana had to go to a brunch so I was in charge of Eva's hair. She wanted a pony tail so I did the best I could. Later, Eva and I did some portrait work as Micah played on the trampoline. I was pretty happy with some of the images and I thought Eva looked great. So when I showed the pics to Daen she said, "huh"....She explained to me that Eva's hair looks like Seinfeld's on the episode with the really bad shower pressure. After futher review she's right.
Anyway, enjoy the pics.....Newman.

1 comment:

  1. Way to post, Andrew! I also loved the pictures of Eva but I did wonder about the new hairstyle:)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are so encouraging. Please don't be shy!