Monday, June 2, 2008

Update

Good news around here! Pepe the handyman came by and by the time he left for the day the A/C was back up and running, the dryer was back in service, and he had taken all the rest of the blown up stuff for possible repair. Yippee!

I also took Eva to the doctor (I really like this doctor and all the time he spent talking with me. He was very kind to the kids and so gentle). Tomorrow I will have the pleasure of gathering and delivering urine and stool samples and then we'll see what tests show. He doesn't think it's lactose intolerance and says that with the heat there are lots of things going around right now.

Eva's tummy is still hurting a little but not anywhere near as bad as yesterday. Awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are so encouraging. Please don't be shy!