Saturday, June 14, 2008

Parkazoid











Yesterday we took the kids to the park to try out some of the rides there. We went last year when Micah was only 7 months old but he could only watch. This time we could ALL ride. ALL of us did ride, however, after the 100th revolution on the tea cup ride I was done. I stumbled off the ride and watched Dana and the kids go one more time thinking how can they do that while giving them the "I'm okay wave and half smile". If we ever go to Disneyland, I'll hold the bags and watch the stroller. Wow do I have a weak stomach. Okay, back to what's really important....The Kids have their mother's love of rides and can handle them. Although, after seeing Micah on the Mary-go-Round I thought for sure he was going to yack. He looked green and completely disengaged. However, as soon as the ride ended he wanted to go again. Eva loved all the rides but her favourite was the Roller Coaster. What a fun time we had at the park and it was the perfect thing to do on a summer day in Torreon.
Next time we will try the 3x1 hotdogs and deepfried pigskin with hot sauce and make a picnic of it.

3 comments:

  1. That first picture of Eva is AMAZING! Love it. Fun stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. great shot of the old teacup ride...reminds me of the lynden fair. keep the pic coming willmsy

    chaps

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very, very nice pictures! They tell such a wonderful story. The first one of Eva is stunning! Great work.
    Love you all,
    alice

    ReplyDelete

Comments are so encouraging. Please don't be shy!