Eva has been complaining of tummyaches lately. This morning it was so bad it doubled her over a few times. She says it feels like twisting or burning. Yesterday we went to a pool party so I wouldn't be surprised if today's pain was related to pool water consumption and too much hot sun. But I'm going to make a doctor's appointment for her tomorrow. There is a history of lactose intolerance in both sides of the family so we didn't give her milk or yogurt today, much to her chagrin. Hopefully we can figure out what's going on. I remember having tummyaches like that when I was little. Is it just something that happens to little kids?
This afternoon we dropped Eva off for a playdate with her friend Xochi. She had a grand time playing, watching movies and eating popcorn. A milestone!
-
No comments:
Post a Comment
Comments are so encouraging. Please don't be shy!