Saturday, June 21, 2008

Photo Documentary of our Morning

This morning we went to downtown Torreon and Lerdo. No not Nerdo, Lerdo. Here are a few pics of our day....


4 dollars later we were sipping the black Gold.....


Off to the park...


Looking for some shade...Eva's carrying the Nativity scene in this photo. We left the house late because we couldn't find baby Jesus.


Micah was loving the gumball machine. Eva was playing with some type of gambling game in the background.


An Old Building Downtown


She seemed like a very sweet lady. Micah and Eva made her grin.



This guy was carrying the usual bucket of flowers that I get Dana once a week. Wait a tick, have I ever bought Dana flowers? Yes, yes I have, Bill, Andrey and I bought our wives flowers together. I think we got a volume discount.


Guys, I found another vendor of hats. Not as big as the ones we bought in Guadalajara but these will do.


Wow...I stayed back from this dude. I think he had like 2 or 3 half tons on top of his half ton.


The Lerdo Park...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are so encouraging. Please don't be shy!