Yesterday we went out for a drive to find a new park. We didn't find any parks, only bad roads and dusty fields. The drive wasn't all for naught....We found this guy selling hats on the side of the road. We decided to take a few pictures of the hats because Eva brought her camera with her. (I'll post her pics later) Eva spotted a purple cowboy hat and a little negotiating later she owned it.
Good form...

Eva was very excited...

She was having fun...
ack! housekeeper didn't show? dude. poor form. she didn't show at my house, either. oh, right. I AM the housekeeper at my house. Poor form for me too. I guess that means I have to tackle Mt. Laundry in my upstairs hallway this evening...
ReplyDeleteI know, I'm really not happy about this. I'm having Mom's Group on Thursday and hadn't planned for tomorrow to be a cleaning day.
ReplyDeleteI have a Mt Laundry as well, but I'm afraid to tackle it because my dryer has been randomly spewing grease onto the clothes.
All that said, I am so grateful to (usually) have house help and a dryer!
Hey daen, you asked on my blog the difference between my ergo and your baby trekker. I googled the trekker and it seems really similar. The trekker is more versatile in that the baby can face out in it; the ergo they can only face your body. The trekker can't do hip carry though, and the ergo can. Also the ergo seems flatter so it looks like it holds the baby closer to you, which is nice if your back gets sore. The pics of the trekker with the baby facing the parent on the parent's back look very similar to the ergo. When I wear Riley in the ergo on the front, the straps look the same on my body as when i wear him on my back (the straps don't adjust as much or cris cross). So the trekker looks like it would fit more parent body types and you would have more options as far as finding a comfy fit. Also it seemed the trekker had a high pouch back so it comes up further on the kid's body, cupping their face? The ergo doesn't come up as far on the baby's body but instead has a hood that you can pull out and snap onto the straps to hold their head if they fall asleep. There is also a newborn insert to make it fit a newborn better, but I don't have that. That difference would not matter as far as ease of use or whatever, but it is different in the design.
ReplyDeleteBaisically, they are very similar! Cool that yours is made in Flin Flon. Mine is made in Hawaii. More greenhouse gases.
Will you have this wee Wilms at home? In Mexico? Attended by whom? I'm curious. I got your email regarding tests and I am wanting to devote full attention to it so I will get to it soon. I haven't forgotten!
melissa
It is cool how unplanned activities can turn out to be so much fun! Way to roll with the punches. Great pictures by the way.
ReplyDelete