Saturday, February 2, 2008

Long Weekend

I'm excited to be only a third of the way through the weekend!

We had a good family day. Andrew slept in after being in charge of nighttime parenting. Micah didn't need me until 6am! It was wonderful for me and would have been marvellous indeed if we hadn't been awake until 1am because of a sad and squeaky guest doggie. Samson really really wanted to be closer to us than the kitchen. Well, we'll see what happens tonite! We will close all the bedroom doors and give him the run of the rest of the house. Maybe that will be good enough for him. He'd better not scratch at my bedroom door. That could get him a ticket to the vet for boarding!

I'm so proud of Eva. She got a age 4+ puzzle for Christmas and this morning she did it herself. Over and over again. I love it!

We had Family Walk before bed. I love doing that; we don't get to do it often enough because we usually only have time to eat and get ready for bed once Andrew gets home from work. We are talking about changing it up so that we eat earlier and Andrew eats after the kids are in bed, so we can have a Family Walk.

I bought some fabric today and intend to do a little sewing this weekend. My first project will be to make a fabric tube to hold grocery bags. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are so encouraging. Please don't be shy!