
Duna has been having a tough week in the breathing department. She has been coughing a lot and breathing has been very noisy. A couple of days ago Andrew had to carry Micah so Duna could take his place in the driver's seat of the stroller- she couldn't keep up on the walk. Last night she took Eva's spot. I am telling myself that this could be related to the weather- it is a particularly windy and dusty month. Many people are congested as a result. But I am realistic too- I realize that this could be a turn for the worse. Last night was particularly bad. At 4am I got up with her, sat and patted her for a while. Immediately she sounded better as she relaxed. The rest of the night was much better. My poor bubu.

Eva refused to be part of the group shot but insisted on this photo.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Comments are so encouraging. Please don't be shy!