Andrew's flight was rescheduled for this morning at 6:45. So we got a whole bunch of extra hours with him, which we treasured. One less sleep with Daddy away!
The day was pretty good. The kids played quite well while I did the mountain of dishes. Eva and I baked cookies while Micah was sleeping. I pulled the cookie and icing recipe off the net and WOW are they sickly sweet. I am planning to bring them to Bible Study tomorrow to share but I don't know if anyone will eat them!
I made fajitas for supper and the kids were less than impressed.
Eva's gymnastics teacher was sick today so her class joined the bigger kids downstairs. Eva was a little hesitant to go out, but didn't cry or anything, and in the end she quite enjoyed herself. Eva's classmate Rachel got special recognition for good work and got to ring the bell! When we got home we went for a walk and it was a bit of a disaster. Eva was quite defiant and it taxed my patience. Both kids did go to sleep very well which I really appreciated. Now for a little bit of Mommy Time!
-
No comments:
Post a Comment
Comments are so encouraging. Please don't be shy!