Monday, February 18, 2008

Sprinkler System

When we moved in here almost two years ago, the landlord told us she was going to get the underground sprinkler system going. It's finally happening! This is great news for our grass. We are not the most consistent waterers out there. Ricardo Sr and Jr have been here the last couple of days preparing the front yard for installation. Later this week I guess they'll take care of the back yard.
This is how Ricardo Jr plugged in his grinder. Do you suppose this is to code?

1 comment:

  1. NICE! Too bad more people around here don't treat outlets like that: maybe work would be more interesting!
    I hear you about the chocolate. That's a tough one. Cold turkey's better than the odd treat, because after 3 days or so, you stop wanting it so badly. Also, since baby #3 took up residence, I don't want chocolate. Isn't that WEIRD?!? I don't think the idea of fasting is that you can cheat when you go to someone's house and they put chocolate on the table, dufus!
    Mini cakes made just for you might fit, but the first one did not!
    Good to see Andrew made it back. Is Micah still sleeping?
    Do i owe you an email? Probably. I'll go check...

    ReplyDelete

Comments are so encouraging. Please don't be shy!