.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
I'm glad I'm not a full time parent. It is not a walk in the park. Wow, it's always complete mayhem when I'm at the parenting controls. My highlights included, Eva crying while watching Tigger, Micah peeing on the floor followed by a poo, Micah pouring the sugar bowl onto the table and no one eating anything I made. In conclusion, managing a manufacturing plant of 400 people is a walk in the park compared to parenting. Good on ya Dana and other mom's you are special.
To show you I'm not a complete moron with the kids, we did play in the park without any major injuries. Here are the pics to prove it....
Who the man?
To show you I'm not a complete moron with the kids, we did play in the park without any major injuries. Here are the pics to prove it....
Who the man?
Way to blog Andrew...I'll have to encourage Gary to do one!
ReplyDelete